Thursday, May 17, 2012

Moving both dressers upstairs was a real pain, even with the three of us carrying them.


For a fraction of a second, just a fraction, I missed my old room on the ground floor.


With my furniture finally in place, the new one looked really - big - and empty. Oh well, plenty of time to fill it up with stuff in two years, right?


The only problem was, with all of my packing boxes in the room, and the dressers in, I had to unpack everything.


So yeah, guess what I've been doing for the last couple of hours.


For a minute I thought I'd lost something important. I couldn't remember packing my cloak. The sleek black fabric is perfect for moving through the shadows.


It wasn't in my bag, but I finally found it in the bottom of packing box number three. 


Later
~Raffin

No comments:

Post a Comment